Saturday 26 November 2011

maybe I will finally get back to blogging which means lots of rambling for you to read- yay! erm...

well, I have spent since yesterday at 3pm on uni work, only briefly stopping to yell at Grant for making too much noise in the Digital Studio last night, discussing near death from a cheese and ham slice with Will (he was actually hospitalized), lots of chats with my group filling in gaps, walking the dog and food of course, can't do without regular eating, even if it is chocolate buttons.

What is your study food of choice? Now that's a serious question.

Mad week this week involving flu last weekend, back to work Tuesday only to have 13 people out of 40 let go from the project I work on (so everyone a bit nervous there now, I still seem to have a job for now) finished my entry for Wood Wharf Tuesday night, handed in the wrong write up unfortunately, baked two cakes at 11pm Wednesday once work and study done, realised I am totally crazy, went to work Thursday, then took said cakes for first ever Thanksgiving dinner - very fun! Then work again and study yesterday and realised I have never felt so tired. Only a Watkins would live like this and enjoy it. And strangely we usually live to be 100 years old too. You think we'd have keeled over by then.

Anyway, now that I have made my 4th cup of tea that I forgot to drink as I got sucked into something interesting, I think I should take a brief break. Roberto Burle Marx seminar coming on nicely, couple more slides for Group presentation, more back and forth with the extremely amazing Caz (Carolyn) who is the other team leader for our group task as well as me, then a quick watch of 'The Thick of it" (so brilliant) then sleep. That's the plan....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nat,
    I seem to drink a lot of tea and I keep missing my meals too. It really brings new meaning to living eating and breathing something... When I can get to the shops, I buy a lot of high calorie, low nutrient stuff that is premade, with loads of "extras", delicious, awful and unhealthy, that would at another time make you feel guilty. Then its crisps, chocolate and sweets when cupboard is bare. I loved the home made cakes and lemonade on Monday....

    ReplyDelete