Wednesday 25 January 2012

I got so behind with my blogging I kept thinking I should put time aside - SILLY!

so I need to just carry on with stream of consciousness I think...

the past month something strange has happened to me, my ENTIRE LIFE seems to be swallowed up by the details. All of a sudden I notice every little thing and spend my life permanently attached to my camera. I will post some of the pics. Some good, some bad. All worthwhile and good for thinking.

I have finally left private banking and can focus on this course - feels great. Last week was my first week gaining those extra 40 hours, I swear my drawing improved more in that week than it has in the past 2 years. It's still silly, but you can actually tell what most things are! haha. So I am excited to see where things go from here. I have a lonnnnng way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment