Sunday 4 March 2012

Lille day four...(five if you count Sunday)


The final night and Julia and I were done, and Russell and I got cracking with the model - which resulted in a big row with aforementioned bossy French girl who disagreed with everything Paula had just told us to do (in fluent French I should add - the students were open-mouthed) so I said that if her and the French boy (I forget his name!) wanted to do the model, they needed to make quick decisions, she got stuck in and I have to say they did a great job with Russell having already done the levels and him and I making some additions in the morning. It looked good and they did well, credit to them.

It was at this stage (midnight) that I realised that Simon was still talking about rendering the plan with Bertrand still, I walked away for an hour (a friend called from the UK in need of a chat - perfect timing!) and when I came back they were still discussing psitachio or olive greens??!!! Argh. So I took a green pen and started colouring, much to their horror. I then sat down with Simon until 330am and we rendered it together. I left after that as there was not much more I could do (or take!).

Danny did a great job of the sequentials and was up the whole night. The French stayed almost the whole night on the model and Russ and Julia left early and came in first to sort printing and do anything that was left. Simon and Bertrand stayed and finished the sections, but unfort they didn’t sleep and they had chosen to present. Oh well! Can you sense my frustration?! It was a very hard week, so I know I was much less patient than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment