Monday 2 April 2012

currently working on 1:50...

spent last few days (in between essay writing) looking at seasonal plant choices - seems to take a long
time, but I assume with experience you speed up...I still just don't know enough plants.
Drawing out my final base plan for 1:50 currently and it's hard to resist adding more and more as you get
more into it and more over-excited! Trying to just develop it further whilst not making it the most complex
thing of all time.....
then I need to draw out some sections..still struggling to choose the right areas to do this in as I don't have any level changes down really and only one increase in level so it all feels a bit flat on a section....hmm
I will keep adding random pics I take when out (with a friend usually laughing at me) this one is rubbish as it was taken at night in bad light, but shows a tree grate of sorts in Southwark which I thought was elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment