Wednesday 25 April 2012

working on hardworks at 1:50 which I had

initially approached as a document advising how to build the paths etc, now realising that it is more a shopping list in a way - I did the same with the softworks, but we live and learn...
Trying to catch up from the time I missed over Easter. Now deciding whether to use photomontage or hand drawn - mixture below.
Decided to do things quickly by hand then render in photoshop to speed things up. Need to work on my sky - have never used one before actually, so now going to start playing with the dark receding etc, more texture in the pic and get a good template so that I can create a good set of sections and perspectives.

Wasted 4 hours this morning at Uni with an issue printing A1 pdfs again - which the lab said they were resolving (4 diff computers and 2 members of staff trying to help seemed to proved otherwise) and by the time we had it working there was a nice queue...so I read through some sketchup books whilst waiting!

Back to it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment