Friday 13 April 2012

progress update - 1:50 baseplan done in autocad

starting to wonder if someone is determined that I won't finish this degree...dog sadly broke a few bones in his paw on Monday and so have been back and forth to pet hospital and vets, which together with hardly any sleep (dog constantly crying - it's heartbreaking) has set me back again...
BUT, managed to start again yesterday and so have been putting my 1:50 baseplan into AUTOCAD, then annotation in photoshop, next going to add shadows as Jamie suggested and then leaving rendering until last. See image below, looking rather bare without the planting!

Have also started on hardworks plan, putting in hatches and then annotation. Next I need to do a bit more on the details of the hardworks as I don't think I have sufficient info yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment